Thursday, December 1, 2011

Wow

Thanksgiving week was chaotic and busy. I had a tremendous amount of work to do throughout November, including a paper on my philosophy of education (which ended up overshooting the required 15-pages by about 17 for a total of 32), a test in Statistics (which I aced), homework for Statistics, and readings for my philosophy of education class and response papers (2 pages each). And to top it off, I've been preparing a D&D 3.5 game that will start in the Dalelands of the Forgotten Realms... and no one is playing a Cleric or a standard mage character.

I'll get around to posting a good portion of my paper here in a day or two. Until then, to those of you who are interested, please keep an eye out and don't think I'm dead.

1 comment:

godspace said...

ok, i DID wonder what happened to you Dave ... said you'd write over a month ago. :-)